The following docker parameters help you specify how much memory and cpu cycles the container is permitted to use.
- -c cpu shares, a value from 0 to 1024 (relative weight
- –cpuset-cpus=”” Allow execution in CPUs (0-3, 0, 1)
- –cpuset-mems=”” Memory nodes in which to allow execution. Only on NUMA systems (0-3, 0, 1)
- –cpu-quota=0 Limit the CPU CFS quota
- -m Memory limit. Integer number and the unit can be b, k, m or g
- –memory-swap=”” Total memory, memory and swap.
- –memory-reservation=”” Memory soft limit – the host retains this memory for the container
330800cookie-checkWindows Server 2016 – Docker memory and cpu parametersWindows Server 2016 – Docker memory and cpu parameters