To open the Action Center click at the bottom right the following button
And this is Action Center. At the top normally you see the notification, and at the bottom are the quick Actions. Click Expand to see more.
- Tablet mode – it does not show the desktop and the start menu takes all the screen
- Network – opens a small pop-up showing the network status
- Settings – open the Settings window.
- Location – enables/disables location
- Focus assist/Alarms only/Priority only
Night light– changes the screen light
- VPN – opens VPN settings
- Screen snip – grabs the screen or part of it and saves it to the clipboard
- Project – project to another screen
- Connect – searching wireless devices to connect to.
If you want to customize the notifications, click All Settings or press Windows Key + I
Then click System and then Notifications & actions.
Those are the settings for the notifications. You can decide what kind of notification you wish to receive (top list) and from what applications (bottom list)
If you want to customize Quick Actions then press Windows + I. The Windows Settings will open. Click System.
Click Notifications & actions
At the top of the screen, you will see the quick Action. You can click, hold and drag a quick Action to change their order.
Click Add or remove quick actions.
Now you can enable or disable the actions you want.