Send an email with attachment
Start Thunderbird, and click Write to compose a new email
Fill the fields, To and Subject. Write the message you want. When you are ready click Attach at the top right corner of the window.
Select the file you want to attach. Press and hold Ctrl and select more than one files. Click Open
If you want you can click the arrow showing down, at the right of
You can see the files at the right top corner of the windows below the Attach button.
Click Send to send the email with the attachments.
Receive an email with attachment and open/save it
Start Thunderbird. You can understand if an email has an attachment by looking at left of the email subject. If it has an attachment, you will see the following:
Double-click the email to open it. Normally, you can see the attachment if it is an image or a text file.
If you cannot see it, then at the bottom of the window you can see how many attachments the email has. Click it.
You can now see the files, and their size
Double-click the file, and you will see the following popup window.
You have to options:
- Open with – you open and read the file. At the right you can choose the application that you want to open the file with. If your PC does not have an application that can open this type of file then the list will be empty.
- Save file – you can save the file to your PC.
You can also select Do this automatically for files like this from now on if you do not want to see this popup window. Click OK to open or save the file.
- Chrome and Firefox – Web Developer tools
- Install Visual Studio Code Ubuntu 18.04 and windows
- WINDOWS SERVER 2016 – VPN configure Windows 10 client
- Windows 10 – Mail Send and receive a file
- Windows 10 – Mail Settings