Settings Wi-fi Bluetooth background notifications
To open Ubuntu settings you:
- press the super key (Windows Key) and type settings. Click Settings.
- click at the top right of your screen, on the system menu, and then click
You can read this post about the Desktop.
This is how Settings looks like:
Wi-FI – Here you can configure your Wi-Fi adapter. If you do not have
Bluetooth – Here you can configure all the Bluetooth devices. If you do not have any Bluetooth device you will see
Background – You can change the picture for the Lock Screen and the Background. You just click on the picture and you select a picture you want.
Dock – Setting for the Dock, the toolbar with your favorite applications.
- Auto-hide the Dock
- Applications Icon size
- and Dock’s position on the screen. Left | Bottom | Right
Notifications – You can enable or disable the notifications popups and if you want the notifications to appear on the Lock Screen
You can also see a list with applications
You can configure separately the notifications for every application by clicking on an application
The available settings are:
- enable/disable notifications
- enable/disable sound alerts
- enable/disable notification popups
- show or hide message content in popups
- enable/disable lock screen notifications
- show or hide message on Lock Screen