This element represents an image
- src – Path to the image, it can be on your server or on the web
- alt – alternate text which is a short description for the image. It is recommended because it provides information to the search engines.
- title – It is a tooltip, it appear when you hover the image with the mouse
- width & height – horizontal and vertical dimension. You need to adjust one of the two properties because the web browsers maintain the aspect ratio for the image.
Note that not all browsers support the same image formats. But jpeg, png, svg, gif, and png are supported from all. Also if you use images for decoration(borders, background) is best to be added using CSS.
Hyperlink is any text, image or button that when you click it, it takes you to another page, scroll the page, open your email application. It is recommended to use text instead of images, but in case of using images then use the alt property that describes the purpose of the link. The anchor <a> element is the hyperlink for HTML.
- href – Address of the hyperlink
- target – where the link opens.
- download – Whether to download the resource instead of navigating to it, and its file name if so
- CSS – flexbox and align-self, order
- CSS – flexbox and align-content
- CSS – flexbox and align-items property