- git config –global user.email “email” – Your email address to be recorded in any newly created commits.
- git config –global user.name “username” – Your full name to be recorded in any newly created commits.
- git status – Shows the status and any changes
Create a README.md as mark down format.
Now check again the git status.
With red color is the files that are untracked. So we need to add the file to repository with git add README.md
- git add – Add file contents to the index
- git commit -m “commit message”
- git log – Show commit logs
END OF PART 1
901100cookie-checkGit – Commands Part 1Git – Commands Part 1