Git branch is a pointer to a snapshot of your changes, it represents the a series of commits. You should use it when you want to add a new feature or fix some bugs. Git branch is not a container for commits but a reference to commits.
- git branch – list branches
- git branch name – create a new branch
- git branch -d name – delete a branch
- git branch -D name – force delete a branch even if it has unmerged changes
- git branch -m oldBranch newBranch – rename a branch
- git branch -a – List both remote-tracking branches and local branches.
- git checkout name – Switch to branch
- git push repositoryName branchName – create remote branch
- git push repositoryName –delete branchName – delete a remote branch
- Android – Unit tests
- Android – ListView with ArrayAdapter
- Android – send/get a parcelable with intent
- Android – Implement Parcelable to pass an object via Bundle
- CSS – flexbox and align-self, order
906500cookie-checkgit – branch PART 3git – branch PART 3